I'll Love You Forever, Literally - MFT


Happy Halloween!!!

I did a few activities leading up to Halloween that allowed me to play with my stash a little more than usual: I have that craft club I was talking about, and we did a few Halloween crafts, so that was cool! I was also playing around with a few new products and wanted to have a little fun!


This beautiful die cut is from Sizzix (Sizzix China link here), and even though I don't think Hallowe'en is a particularly glitter-appropriate holiday, I tried it and loved it!! ha! 



This stamp is from My Favorite Things (it's called Frightful Friends) and I dusted off (literally) the ol' Copic markers to play around. 




(I dressed up as Miss Piggy for our school Halloween Party! So fun to be a blonde!)







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!