Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful - Technique Tuesday

Hello out there! 

I've almost recovered from my 2-month lung infection and starting to my creative (as well as physical) energy back. I am so thankful to be healthy again... That was easily some of the toughest months of my life and I'm glad it's over!!! 



So, I don't know about you, but I ordered the latest release of Oxide Inks and they were sitting pretty on my shelf just waiting to be used... 


I created this background by sponging through a die cut circle. I only used two colours (Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade) and blended them in the centre to create the orangey colour. 

Isn't this a gorgeous image? 

It's this month's Greenhouse Society set called: Cherry Blossoms


I stamped it in Versamark and heat embossed it with Black. I then coloured it with watercolours (Prima) and handcut it out. 

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!