CPS #26, and Limited Supply Challenge

This week's Limited Supply Challenge on SCS is awesome! I love following lists, and being limited to what I can/can't use. Somehow it makes me more creative, I don't know why... Anywho...

I used this week's CPS sketch for the layout, isn't it great? This is a stamp I pulled from Precious Memories (by Hero Arts) for a class, but I think I'm going to buy it 'cause I really like it! I coloured it with Copics and paired it with a beautiful sentiment by Amuse.

Supplies:
Paper: Cardstock (Papertrey, Bazzil and SU! -Blue Bayou), MME (Patterned Paper); Stamps (Hero Arts, Amuse); Ribbon (American Crafts); Cuttlebug, Copic Markers.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love what you've done with this card, it seems so simple but the details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!