Trifold Sympathy Cards

It's not often that I make sympathy cards (luckily I don't have a lot of deaths in my life to remind me to do so), but I do plan on selling my cards soon and I need more sympathy cards to balance out my stock.

This is a tri-fold card, and the tutorial can be found here. The only change to the directions that I did (and that's cause I don't have the supplies) is instead of using a tab punch, I used a nickel, and traced around it where I wanted the tab, and cut it out with my exacto. Worked well, I think! The flourish for the butterflies is actually from a Christmas set just released by Inkadinkado, but I don't think it's Christmas-y at all! I love it as a flourish...

Supplies:

Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly, Amuse, Inkadinkado
Paper: MME
Ink: Palette (Noir Black), Ranger (Brushed Courduroy)
Accessories: Prima, brad, ribbon (may arts)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!