Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

This week's challenge for Jacksonbelle Embellishments is:

Black, White, and one Color

Yep, I chose pink, HOT pink, in fact, and I chose to make a Christmas card,
despite the obvious NON-Christmas colour combo.To quote my husband: "Whatever!"



Now, I have wanted this guy for a LONG time. I love all the dots, and the
whimsy nature of the drawing... To mute the colours of the holly I used very pale shades
of the actual colours of holly, then covered them with a light grey (C1) to mute them.



  I used some Prima papers and *bling*.

Check the other ladies out, and note that the 25% off sale is running 'til Thursday!!
Stuff is sellin' out, so hurry up and take a look!

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss
Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life
Keri Lee Sereika:  Pink Lemonade

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Thank you for commenting!