Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

There's nothing like stamping to get rid of the post-sickness funk. H1N1 seems to be a lingering bug, and although I'm not contagious anymore and am back at work. I still feel tired and not quite myself. It was nice, though, to have some purpose this evening when I set out to do this week's Jacksonbelle Challenge:

it's called1-2-3
1- stamp
2- embellishments
3- layers (maximum)

I used a new Kraftin' Kimmie stamp. Her name is Francesca and she's very quirky! So she was the 1 stamp, my 2 embellishments were the black ribbon (barely visible on top of the patterned paper), and the little gem in the corner, and lastly the card is 3 layers! I added some stickles to the strawberries and the sprinkles on the cupckake too! (i hope that's not an embellishment.. haha)

So take a peek at the rest of the DT's work, and remember that Martha Stewart and Inkadinkado stamps are still on sale at the store, so check it out!
Keri Lee Sereika:  Pink Lemonade Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping  Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho  Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic   Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious  Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss  Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Thank you for commenting!