Using Yellow!

I played along with today's ways to use it challenge and it was to use yellow! I agree with Julia, it's a recent trend, and I am actually loving it. 

I used yellow as a predominant colour on this card (patterned paper, background of image, yellow pearl on the inside of the flower...)


I downloaded this image from digistampcharacters on Etsy and was able to print it out a little bigger than most stamps.. I like having larger images to colour, it shows it off more. 


Stamps: pure innoncence (from digistampcharacters on etsy)
Paper: october afternoon, PTI
Ink: ranger - lamp black
Accessories: yellow pearl, srm sticker, copic markers


Have an awesome day! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh Tobi, this yellow is fantastic...and your coloring is awesome....hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!