Focus on Family Blog Hop using Circa 1934

If you've come here randomly, we, the SRM design team were spoiled again by Cosmo Cricket and we were all gifted with the new Circa 1934 paper crafting kit. The design team was challenged with making projects that focus on family so I chose to make a layout featuring an awesome picture of my brother and my son, who are two peas in a pod. They are SO alike in so many ways it's actually scary... I love it when they spend time together, but their reckless, crazy, crude personalities feed off each other and sometimes it gets a little ridiculous. Like the day this picture was taken:


Oh yah... Both of them are horribly un-photogenic. This is a really good picture of them because I didn't ask them to smile.. trust me.  




I love mixing up hand-written journaling with stickers or stamps. I started doing it a long time ago, and I think because I hate my handwriting so much the stickers help to break it up. On this layout I used "Everyday Boy" and it's a great set of stickers for these two boys, for sure! 

SO!! This is a blog hop, so if you're just stumbling on this post, start at the beginning at Tania's Blog. Hop along from blog to blog, comment, and become a follower of their blog, and you could win a Cosmo Cricket Crafting kit AND an SRM Prize package. 

Next on the hop is the wonderfully talented: 

Have fun, and good luck! Thank you Cosmo Cricket for letting me play with your pretty paper!!!

You Might Also Like

55 comments

Thank you for commenting!