Be Mine

I told you I would be making more Valentine's Day cards this year, right??? I've consolidated my Valentine's Day papers and embellishments and yowza I've got a lot of stuff.. Not A LOT a lot, but enough so that I don't need to buy anything new for this year's cards... So here are a couple of cards made with some Making Memories papers and embellishments:



The stamps are from Pink Cat Studio and I've had them for a couple years but never got around to using all of them.. They're so cute and fun to colour. Anyway!! Right now I'm looking out the window, watching the snow come down and crossing my fingers for a snow day tomorrow! lol! 

Thanks for dropping by!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These cards are sooooo cute. Gorgeous designs and colours. Jenny B

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute images, these cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!