I've got your number...

This card is being featured on the SRM blog today and I am so happy to share this one with you today. I really love it! 

I used some stickers from "We've Got Your Number"!

click on image to shop!

Individually-cut number stickers to use on whatever: calendars, birthday cards, or like I did here, highlight a special date! I used "February" from this set of stickers and viola, the sentiment is complete! I paired the stickers with some yummy WeR papers (last year's collection) and some brand-new Making Memories ribbon. It cost an arm and a leg, but it's gorgeous! There are three different heart shapes and I had to be difficult and cut them out using three different methods. Actually, they were all in my spare die-cut box and it just worked out. The kraft heart is a Silhouette shape, the red is a Cuttlebug shape, and the black is a heart punch. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for commenting!