A Quick Post of some Quick Cards!

I was cramming in a few more episodes of Drop Dead Diva tonight (my latest obsession) and at the same time got a couple of quick cards done! I played along with last week’s “Free For All” challenge at SCS, and it was “Itty Bitty Flowers” so I was on the look-out for small flower stamps.. This is what I found:
aug11anniversary
I stamped an image from the Technique Tuesday set “Fleur” in red, blue and white ink and adhered the panels to the cardbase with dimensional adhesive.. A pretty prima flower highlights the sentiment (from Swanky Sentiments) and that was my first quick card!
aug11fab
This card used an old PTI set (Beautiful Blooms, my first PTI set) and a Cuttlebug die that this stamp set was designed to accompany. (long before the days of metal dies…) I love cards like this that have a simple design, bold colours, and a simple message..
I hope YOUR day is fabulous! Take care.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!