There She Goes Senior Design Team!

Just thought I'd pop in in between roasting marshmallows and huddling around a lantern to read at night to share some happy news: I'm on There She Goes' senior design team!


It was so fun serving on their junior DT these past 6 months when Jessica asked me to stay on permanently I was like, YES YES YES!! Also, check out the new line-up of DT members for the next 6 months here! 
I have some great projects to share. I'm going to take advantage of the beautiful sunshine and sandy beach to take some shots today... Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Congratulations, Tobi! I am happily awaiting the arrival of new TSG stamps in the mail...waiting...betcha they're at the border...waiting... Well done :) (By the way, it was YOUR blog that directed me to THEIR company in the first place. So thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Tobi! Good stuff couldn't happen for a more talented stamper. :)

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!