Whimsie Doodles September Release Day

For our September release, we have a bunch of adorable images for you that are perfect for your Back-to-School and Halloween projects...and a little Steam Punk, too!  These images are so much fun to color-- and we know you'll love them as much as we do!

Here’s my card:

sept2new1

I made this card while camping last week and I totally forgot to bring Hallowe'en patterned papers along to work with this image.... WOOPS! It forced me to get creative so I created the background with a couple of different glimmer mists and stencil and sprayed the grungeboard skulls with black glimmer mist. I think it all worked out pretty well..

Check out WHAT’S NEW at the Whimsie Doodles site.

In other news, this is my last release with Whimsie Doodles. Sad smile They have a brand-new DT that rocks and I will be enjoying their creations as a fan instead of a Diva. I was so happy to join in the fun and I LOVE my Whimsie Doodles stamps. I can’t wait to see what Melyssa has in store for the future!

Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is awesome Tobi! We were so lucky to have you on the team and we hope to see you around! BTW, I LOVE the ruffled ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!