What’s up?

What’s up with you?

What’s up with me? I’ve been playing around with alcohol inks, distress inks, and in general getting messy!! I’ve been experimenting with a lot of Tim Holtz products lately and having a blast. I love not knowing where a project will end up and I have never felt so proud of the final product as I do when it’s pure experimentation.

Here’s a tag that I’m going to teach in an upcoming class at Clipper Street:
oct3tag
This is one of my favourite colour palettes for Christmas, believe it or not. It’s warm and cozy like a cup of hot cocoa. I can’t say too much about the techniques right now, but I can tell you that the angel stamp is from Kaiser Craft, and the tag is from Echo park. The background was done with alcohol inks and if you haven’t tried them, DO IT! So much fun!!



That’s all for now. Have a great week!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. WOW!! Tobi, this is sooooo gorgeous!! I have never had a desire to try alcohol inks... until NOW!!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving seeing all these things you have been playing with lately. So inspiring!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!