Core'dinations and May Arts Collaboration

Yes, it’s blog hop time again! This time three terrific companies are partnering to bring you some of the hottest and most exciting projects you’ll see! At Stampendous we’re lucky enough to be partnering with the folks at May Arts Ribbon and with the lovely people who bring you Core’dinations papers and the new David Tutera line of creative papers and embellishments.
AND there will be prizes! Here on the Stampendous Impressions Blog we’ll be giving away three prize packages including the Cling Jumbo Butterfly Trio (WITH Free Template included), A Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle, a random assortment of the David Tutera products,  some Core’dinations goodies (again random), a Sand-It tool to make the most of your ColorCore paper, and some yummalicious May Arts Ribbons (random assortment). You will want to be commenting on every post this week, let me tell you!


So I guess the idea behind all of the David Tutera products is that it should be super easy to put a card together - which it was - I just don't seem to feel complete without a little patterned paper! So most of the pieces (card base, orange postage stamp die cut and the sentiment die cut) were from the David Tutera collection, and I added a little October Afternoon paper!! I also added that fun ribbon! (Thank you May Arts!!) 

The sentiment: perfection with this patterned paper, don't you think? (Soaring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Stamp Set) I stamped it in a soft grey to coordinate with the papers... I'm so happy with this card! 

Here are the other peeps sharing projects today:

Jamie Martin

Tenia Nelson

Tobi Crawford (you are here)

Emily Lanham

Erin Thiem

Jennifer Edwardson

Jill Lebbin

Tracy Gruber



There are PRIZES to be won.

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. David Tutera's cardstock and the Maya ribbon really pull out all the colors in that printed paper and show it off! I need to go on an adveture! Love the font! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow really makes that card come together. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Yes, the sentiment does blend with the paper very well.
    I'll be on the lookout for these items. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely design with pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Soaring Sentiments! Can't wait to get them and that ribbon is stunning! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and love the ribbon bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE adventures--this makes me want to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tobi, this is so beautiful and I love the paper you chose to go with it. You've done a lovely job incorporating everything. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The die cut frame is fantastic, as is the gorgeous May Arts ribbon! Love the new sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card, I am loving that patterned paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card-the red behind the printed cs really makes it pop, along with that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love the ribbon and pattern paper. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the card I think I need to get that postage stamp die I really like the look it gave the card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! Love the paper. Beautiful card and design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love how the frame pop and the papers and sentiment coordinate so well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, I love the bow and how the red cardstock looks like a stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the patterned paper..
    I need to get out the postage die with this inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colors and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet sentiment, beautiful colour combo and pretty card Tobi!!!
    What a fabulous collaboration of crafty companies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so beautiful I would hang it on the wall. Love the die cut frame and the background . The sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great card!! A perfect blend of products from several companies.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the sentiment with this patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The sentiment and the cardstock are so perfect together and I love the colors and the ribbon! A very pretty card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVING your FUN and Creative Creation!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing the Inspiration and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty card, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the inking on the card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card ! I like that you added the patterned paper . I also love the postage stamp cut out . TFS .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!