Glass Etching with Stamps

This week we’re having so much fun etching on glass with Stampendous Stamps and Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. We hope you’ll give this fun media a try. When you use it with stamps, it’s just such an exciting and different way to create beautiful, and useful, home decor!

I got to work altering a cheap-ish tealight lantern I got from my local drugstore. Just FYI, I am no etching expert, this was my first time and I have to say I was pretty excited it turned out so well!! I followed the directions HERE ON THE STAMPENDOUS BLOG and this is how it turned out: 



Just a simple sentiment to enhance an already cool little lantern. (Cling Follow Your Art)


When I scraped the embossing powder it came off with my fingernail. You can see how well it worked as a resist, though.. 



I frosted the rest of the glass panels - which took no time - and the project was complete! 

Take a look at what this sassy lady did with the etching cream: 

Cyndi Bundy



You Might Also Like

16 comments

Thank you for commenting!