Farewell Tiddlyinks

Four months have flown by and thus ends my term with the Tiddlyinks crew. 
It's been tough since I was on vacation for half of it, but it was a joy to be able to colour their images every chance I got. I feel like I got better at colouring as the months went on too, which was one of my goals! 

Here's my final DT card:



Hair was something I wanted to colour better and the inspiration from the other girls on the team helped me get a lot closer! 
(I used Foxer-upper Girl on Copic paper with Copic markers)

Thanks for having me Christy, and crew! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautiful card!!!Love the stamp,awesome coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is stunning - the little girl's hair and the fox's coat just glow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is fabulous... I'll bet they were inspired by you too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!