Happy Holidays Shaker Card

Hello from Canada!! 
My husband and I flew to Vancouver the other day to hang out with our son and visit friends and family and it is so good to be back! Fresh air, good food, fun shopping... We're having a lot of fun and I am loving seeing my boy again!

Today I'm sharing a card  I made with a planner set from Technique Tuesday (Planner - Christmas) but in a non-planner way.



Do you spot the planner stamps?? They're kind of incognito... 
I had some sequins that were the exact same size as the planner stamps so I decided to go for it! It's a fun way to play around with stamps that you generally only use one month out of the year. 



That's all for now!! I have some shopping to do still (YIKES!) so I better get moving. 
Thanks for stopping by. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!