Happy Birthday MP3 Player

It's almost vacation #2 time (3 weeks holiday for Chinese New Years!) and my weekend has been pretty boring... 
I have come to realize that I loathe not being busy! During the week when I'm at school 10 hours a day I long for the quiet warmth of my living room, but when the weekend comes I'm stir-crazy by lunchtime on Saturday! 
The only thing that helps is challenging myself (or tasking myself) with projects that give me purpose. 

Today's card is for this week's MFT card sketch, and I used previously unused stamps and die cuts, so yay me!



Fun colours, fun image... It's a happy card! 

Supplies
Stamps: MFT Label Maker Love
Dies: MP3 Player, Lawn Fawn Circle 
Paper: Bazzill card stock, MME patterned paper

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!