It's Your Special Day - The Twinery Handmade Card

Hi there!!
I'm back in China and getting settled into the new school year.
I'm here today with a project for The Twinery and it's all about DOGS!!
 I have two that are currently living with me and they are the light of my life - especially when I get home from work!! Needless to say I've got quite the little collection of dog-themed stamps going and this card uses one of my fav's:



I kept this card really neutral with a POP of colour to keep it on the masculine side. One thing I love about incorporating twine into my cards is it can help to tie-in those random colours in the project: 


I only used red on the mallets and the dot on his t-shirt, but by using Maraschino twine it TIED it all together... (See what I did there... a little twinery pun for ya!!)

Thanks for popping in!! 
Other Supplies:  Stamps: Mama Elephant Sentiment: SRM Stickers Patterned Papers: Echo Park & Simple Stories

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!