Technique Tuesday: August Greenhouse Society

I'll tell yah, it sure is hard crafting and blogging "on the road." 
The difficult thing about having a two-month vacation (well, there are a lot of things hard about it), is not being able to hunker down and get some "work" done. My family likes to go on road trips so we are literally on the road for much of the summer too, but it's also that go-go-go feeling when you're on vacation... There never seems to be that down-time I need to craft. 

BUT... This past weekend before we left for our roadtrip to California I was able to make a couple of cards for people I'm meeting up with along the way, and this is one of them: 


So as I mentioned, time was of the essence but that doesn't mean I didn't try to make it pretty!! 
I stamped the image on watercolor paper, then very lightly coloured in the image with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers. 

This is the new Greenhouse Society stamp set called:
Ritzy Mum by Technique Tuesday. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh those flowers are so pretty, love your hint of colouring on the BG too.
    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!