Thanks Mini-Cards - SRM Stickers

Hi there! Happy Valentine's Day (if you celebrate it..) and if not, I'm here with some pretty Spring-inspired cards. 
Before you know it the flowers will be blooming and the world will look green and fresh again. My entire colour-scheme is based on the patterned papers I chose, and the design/layout was inspired by a card on Pinterest! I take inspiration from where I can, because on these cold winter days the mojo isn't always flowing like it should ;)


Every card is a little different as I mixed and matched the greenery and flower sizes. When I am mass-producing or making a set like these guys, I don't like to make them exactly the same because I get bored easily... Lol.. VERY easily. So making small adjustments and changes keeps it fresh. 



I played around with the die cut flowers too. Sometime the small pieces were inlaid, and sometimes I put them on top for a raised effect... 


I also added the foiled die cut for a little "pop." Initially I didn't have it on the card but I felt it needed something. I think the metallic element is a nice texture-change as well. 


Die Cuts: My Favorite Things





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!