Wine me and Dine me...


I just wanted to share a little sump'n sump'n I've been working on for Precious Memories. It turned out really well and I hope the class is a hit.

It's a wine holder! It comes blank (white chipboard) and it's up to your heart's desire how you decorate it. I didn't go overboard with the bottle-holder part of it, but instead paid special attention to the tag. I love tags, I don't know what it is..

anyway... Here's a close-up of the tag. I used little Robin's Eggs with Simple Shine to make the concord grapes 3-D. The grapes are oval-shaped and the eggs are round, so they weren't a PERFECT match, but it turned out pretty well. I coloured the stamped image first with Copic markers, then applied the eggs.

If you want to make something like this for yourself, the wine holder is made by Creative Imaginations, and there are some directions on their web-site. You need two sheets of 12x12, and you basically glue two pieces of 7.5x12 cardstock and add a border (or ribbon, whatever) to the top/bottom because the container is actually 13" high. It's a really easy project, and a GREAT gift, I think. Have a nice day, and thanx for looking!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!