A first for me.

No patterned paper....BY CHOICE! I will do it if I have to (for a challenge or something) but it's always my preference to use patterned paper. In the case of this card, nothing matched the airbrushing perfectly, except for this piece of cardstock I had in my stash (Bazzil) so I thought, what the heck!

This is for Beate's weekend sketch found here.

p.s... I am house-sitting for my parents and I used my mom's Canon EOS digital SLR. Isn't the picture amazing!! I want a pretty camera SO bad.. oh the pictures I would take....

Supplies: Paper: Bazzil, Papertrey; Stamps: Stampendous (large snowflake), Amuse (small snowflake, penguins and sentiment); Ink: White Cloud (Versamagic), Noir (Palette); Ribbon (May Arts), Copic Markers and airbrush system.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Fabulous card, those penguins are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobi, this is gorgeous! And yes, the picture looks awesome!
    I "only" have the Canon Rebel XT, but I love it! Canon cameras rock!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the color combination and those penguins are just SO adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That airbrushing produced such a fun effect ... love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!