It's been a LONG week.

This past week has been one of those weeks, you know? I taught two classes at my LSS (LOTS of prep) and I was busy making out mid-terms for my high school students, and before I knew it, a week had gone by!

I made this card for the Featured Stamper challenge, featuring Stampertammy. (Her card is here). I was determined to use my NEW stamp from Stamping Bella. Isn't it AWESOME?!?! I coloured it with Copic markers, and decorated the image with some white glue and glitter ritz micro-fine glitter.

To add special interest to the image I cut the rectangle so it appears as if the stirring stick is sticking out of the matte. I LOVE this look, and it worked out so well. I die cut a scalloped rectangle using a Nestabilities die and my Cuttlebug.

Supplies: Paper: Piggy Tales, Bazzil, Papertrey; Stamps: Stamping Bella, Amuse; Ink: Versamagic, Palette (Noir); Copic markers, Aleene's Glue, Glitter Ritz, Spellbinders Nestabilities die.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!