Flower Card










The second I saw Taylor's card I knew I had to make one. Click on her name and in her post she's linked a template you cam print out. I printed it on cardstock so it's a little more firm and will last longer.

Tips:

  • I was able to create multiple layers using marvy punches. They're a little pricey, but sure come in handy.
  • Use firm patterned paper so your flower can stand on its tiny stem.
  • Use a punch for an area to write on in the inside of the card.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Stunning flower card!! The details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Taylor do this too, and yours is just as lovely. I may actually give it a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing take on Taylors flower card! You sold me on it. I will have to print that template and give it a try. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your take on the template!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!