Card-making On the Go!

There are some nights after travelling or sight-seeing that I'm able to sit down and make a card or two. Here are a few that I've been able to finish:




I made a couple of these in different colours and have already given them away! I picked up this Unity Stamp set while in Calgary, Alberta.

This next card was made with some flower-soft that I picked up in Quebec City.





I'm working on some more cards tonight, and I have some cards to share for next week's Jacksonbelle Challenge, but just FYI, Jacksonbelle Embellishments is having a HUGE Dollar Days sale, check it out here:






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow you must have a really understanding husband to "allow" you to scrap while on vacation/honeymoon. I mean mine will let me shop but I don't think I could push my luck with actually making stuff while on vacation LMAO.

    Good on ya.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!