A little Clean and Simple Stamping

 
I'm using my stash of Amy Butler die cuts and I'll be darned if there's one left after I'm done. I swear to you that I will use them all. It's time I start using what I have!! 
Sorry, a tangent, now I'm done. 
But in all seriousness I need to cut down on my spending after our VERY expensive honeymoon (30 days of hotels, meals out, and sight-seeing... YIKES!) and the best way to do that is use the many supplies I already posess. I re-organized my craft area in our bedroom to make room for our new king-size bed, so I was able to put more of my need-to-use supplies out where I can see them, so I use them!
Want to see a coincidence? Here's a pic of our new bed/bedding:

 Colour-scheme? Same as cards? Weird..... Anyway.. 
These cards were made for today's Clean And Simple challenge, so check it out. Here are the cards individually:

 
 

Stamps: polka dot basics (papertrey ink)
Paper: prism, papertrey ink
Ink: fresh snow (PTI Palette)
Accessories: amy butler butterfly, button, ribbon, twine, su! scallop punch

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!