Mini VSN.. A couple cards.

Next month I will be hosting a challenge at SCS for the Virtual Stamp Night, and last night
was a warm-up round with a bunch of fun challenges. .  
This challenge was to use snow in some form on the card. I stamped some snowflakes
in a glue pad and dusted the card with glitter, then I added some more on the ground. 
This is a digital stamp from The Greeting Farm. Isn't she sweet?!!?

This was a challenge to use the colours red and white, and wool or yarn. Well, I don't have
wool or yarn, so I did some crazy sewing, added some ribbon, and flocked
the heart hoping that would make up for it.

Supplies: Paper: Kraft, Red (PTI), White (Neenah), brown patterned paper (Basic Grey); 
Ribbon (PTI); Shapes and letters cut with the Silhouette. 

Thanx for looking!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!