Crazy news!

A few weeks ago Jenyfur at SRM Stickers held a design team 
call and on a whim I applied.. Guess what?? 

I MADE IT!!
 The team Jenyfur has put together is star-studded and chock-full
of incredible talent.. 

To celebrate I made a few projects with SRM Sticker Sentiments:

The sentiment is a sticker on some patterned paper and cut out to 
look like an expensive patterned tag!

I made this box to house my hubby's Valentine's present. There's
a border sticker along the bottom, and LOVE is a sticker too! 


I am SO excited about 2010 with the SRM DT and Susan, the owner.
SO many great things are to come and I am so honoured to share in the excitement! 

PS... Canadian Alexandre Bilodeau won the men's moguls at the Vancouver Olympics. It's the first time Canada has won a gold medal on home soil!! We are having a big party up here, and hoping this is just the beginning of
our gold streak! YAY Canada!!!  

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Thank you for commenting!