The Stamping Boutique

This is my first official card as a DT member at The Stamping Boutique and I am just so thrilled with the images I get to play with!!! Every Thursday there's a sketch challenge and this was today's sketch:


I moved a thing or two around, but this is what I made:


I have a LOT of Valentines paper, not only from this year, but from MANY years past.. This is one such paper. (Heidi Grace). I paired the papers with AJ with heart banner and wouldn't you know I had the perfect Basic Grey brad to match??!!

*AJ, and most of the images from The Stamping Boutique are digital images, which means you pay a one time fee (usually around $2-3) and download them to your computer. You can resize, recolour, and reproduce to your heart's content. I print my images on my "Copic paper" and colour as I would any rubber or clear stamp!

If you would like to play along upload your card and add the keyword "SB,SSC5" and show us your work at the TSB Challenge blog!!!

Take care!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Very pretty Tobi! Love the paper you chose and you did a great job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is beeeeaaaautiful, Tobi! I love the way you used the pink around the image! I'm looking very forward to working with you at TSB.

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Tobi! love your coloring hun!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!