Christmas in July with TSG

Can you believe I hauled out my entire Christmas stamp bin already?? All of my DTs are having Christmas in July challenges – or they’re on the internet, and it’s just nuts!! I don’t think I’ve ever been this early with things, but like I said earlier this week, as cardmakers we have a soft-spot for Christmas cards.. I just love ‘em.
Today I am sharing a couple of cards made with some TSG sets that are being featured this week. We are going all-out with the Christmas in July theme this month with a sale (15% off your entire order), our weekly challenge, AND, this week we are featuring 3 awesome TSG Christmas sets:


I own the first two, so I made a couple of really sweet cards. Check ‘em out!
pengiun pals
Penguin Pals
snowydays
Snowy Days
  • I used Bella Blvd. papers. They’re such bright, fun, non-traditional colours and I love ‘em!
  • The first card was coloured with copics, the second with distress markers. You can see the difference when they’re side-by-side, so to speak..
  • Shadowy accents were added with General’s Chalk pencils in black.
Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget the sale… It’s a good one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!