Hay Rides!

Hi there! Thanks for joining me yesterday for the new release blog hop with Stampendous! I am so excited about the new products and today I'm sharing a project over at the Stampendous Blog with a cling stamp called Hay Ride Kiddos.

I am totally smitten by the “kiddos” and I am so excited about all of the new ones released this summer!! They are a joy to colour up with Copics, and that’s just what I did on today’s project.

hayrides
Isn’t this the perfect Thanksgiving card? As mentioned I coloured the image with Copics, but I also added a little *extra* with a charcoal pencil in areas where shadow would occur.. Here’s a close-up:
hayridesclose
You can see where I’ve added some charcoal to the corners of his hat, as well as a little under his head. Once applied I use a blending stump to soften the line (kind of like you’re supposed to do with eyeliner – it behaves in a very similar way) and that’s that! My husband is very impressed with this technique, so much so that he wants a lesson… Ain’t that cute?? lol..
Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Thank you for commenting!