Gelli Print Christmas Cards

I got messy with my DecoArt Paints and Stampendous! Creative Palette to 
make some wintery Gelli Prints. If you don't know what gelli printing is, it's 
kind of like making your own patterned papers - with paint. Check out this

So here are some of the prints after I cut them to card-size:

I used a combo of Titanium White, Titan Buff, Payne's Grey, Cobalt Teal Hue, and Prussian Blue Hue. All mushed together they look really nice! 

Once I had all of the prints cut up I thought they looked kind of flat, so I broke the seal
on a new product: BoBunny Glitter paste in silver and gold. 

I applied it through various stencils with a palette knife. 






And here are some of the cards made with the prints. I made about 20 in total, all a little
different. I sold them to the staff at my school and they loved them! 






  
Products:
Christmas Cheer (Technique Tuesday Sentiments)
Good To Snow (Technique Tuesday Snowman)
Holiday Ornaments (Technique Tuesday branch & baubles)
Stitched Snowflakes (LawnFawn die cut)
Twine (The Twinery)
Glitter Paste (BoBunny)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. your papers turned out awesome Tobi. I love that snowman. Merry Christmas to you Tobes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!