Sheng Dan Kuai Le!!

It's Christmas Eve here in China and so far preparations for Christmas have gone smoothly! We will not have a turkey, because 1) we don't have an oven and 2) turkeys are really hard to come by over here... BUT, we pretty much have everything else like: mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, rolls, and we'll get a rotisserie chicken or two from the local market tomorrow...

This will be my first Christmas away from my family and I know I'm bound to have a little bit of sadness, but hopefully a lot of "Facetime" will take care of that. So here are a couple of last-minute cards I made that will be making their way across the ocean shortly… Until school was over I didn't have a lot of time to shop so unfortunately this will be a little late, but it's the thought that counts right?




 I pinned a few cards from Pinterest that had white splatters on kraft card stock and I really wanted to try that as a background and I'm so glad I did! The stamps and papers are all from LawnFawn and I used a little bit of white Distress Marker to add a little snow to the trees...

 Merry Christmas, (or sheng dan kuai le in Mandarin) to you all!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!