It's a Stampendous Christmas

I made a few cards with a whole bunch of Stampendous! goodies that I can't wait to show you!
A lot of time and effort went into these cards... I hope you like 'em! 

I will admit to colouring Ribbon Bird like a Phoenix
but it turned out to be a really pretty card! 

Red and green!! PenPattern Gift is a really fun stamp to colour! 

The Vintage Couple was a tough one for me because I couldn't colour! 
So using Copper Luxe Mix I made a little shaker card.  


Today's going to be a busy card-making day because I'm going
to bring a bunch of my stash to school for the staff to 
look over... 

Merry Christmas! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. All three of these cards are so pretty! LOVE the Vintage Couple shaker card and the PenPattern gift is so fun!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thresome. Yes, the colors of the bird are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so wonderful. I love your artistic style and your coloring is amazing! Thank you for sharing these cards with us! Take care and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tobi these are amazing. I love how you colored the present.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!