Colour Combo and CPS card


I made this card using the colour combo from this week's colour challenge on SCS AND this week's sketch on CPS. I LOVE my new INFUSE paper from Basic Grey. To colour this card I used Copic markers, and the airbrush system. I used 3 different colours on the flower, then used an olive colour around the edge of the circle. I also stamped and coloured the flower twice, and cut one out and glued it to the other to give dimension.

Materials Used: Basic Grey "Infuse" patterned papers, SU! True Thyme, Bazzil pink cs; Flower stamp (Fontwerks), background flower stamp (Autumn Leaves); Metal Tag (Making Memories); Marvy Punches; Copic markers and airbrush system; Making Memories paper piercing tool and SU! mat pack.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh my gosh Tobi! I am in LOVE with that card!! I have never seen those Copic markers but you have done a FABULOUS job with that card! Awesome artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I have the infuse papers and this has inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job! Love this card!

    ~Lea Lawson

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh this is lovely! Have added your blog to my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the copics look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!