Removed for Publication


For *so* long I wandered through my favourite galleries, occasionally stumbling upon a "removed for publication" picture instead of a card and wondered when the day would come when I could post such a picture. well, to my surprise, and extreme pleasure, that day has come!!!!! I came home from a crappy day at school to find an email from the people at PaperCrafts saying one of my cards will be in the Jan '08 issue Card Creations: Quick & Easy. I have a bunch of things I need to get together before I mail it off, but man, did this ever make my week!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats Tobi! This is fantastic and you more than deserve it! You need to startsending in your stuff more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That's very exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!