Christmas Chicken.. NOT FOR EATING!

Here's my Christmas goose - er - chicken. I was thinking up ideas of what to for my classes in November at the LSS I teach at, and I thought a great idea would be to do a class on how to alter non-holiday stamps (like the chicken) into an image that suits the occasion perfectly! To create this image I stamped the hat first (from CHF - Kim Hughes), made a mask, stamped the chicken (Whipper Snapper) so the wobbly things were covered by the hat, and viola! I think he's SO cute. Here's the whole card:

Here are the copics I used on the card:

I also used YG95, and a home-made butter yellow (Y21 with colorless blender).

Supplies: Paper: Papertrey Ink, bazzill, SEI; Ink: Ranger (Lamp Black); Stamps: Amuse, Whipper Snapper, CHF; Copic markers, eyelets (WeR), ribbon (Amuse), Gold Leafing pen (Krylon).



Here's a card I made a couple of weeks ago for an inspiration challenge:
So! Don't forget. If you have moving advice/tips, leave me a comment HERE, and I'll do a draw for blog candy in the next couple of days.. You'll get this, and oh, probably a card or two from me! :)

Have a great week! I know I will!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really love the first one !!! the chicken is toooooo cute !

    xxx from France
    Sophie

    http://lescrapdetitec.blogspot.com
    http://cardsandstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Christmas card is WAY too funny!!!
    I love it--wonderfully colored, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is what you meant by moving advice/tips...

    1.box rooms individually
    2.color code each room (master, office, kitchen, etc.)
    3.number your boxes (the lowest number for each room will always be things of least importance and higher numbers will be things packed last minute meaning you use them more often, unpack highest to lowest)
    4.have a notepad or something handy to jot down important items in each box, so in case you need to find something quickly you just go to your notepad and look it up

    those are some of the things i recently did on my move cross country and boy did it ever help me when it came to unpacking time! hth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!