It's all about the sentiment, baby....

Elizabeth has some great sentiment stamps that I *think* are meant for the inside of the card, but sometimes, if it's a big one, it's nice to feature that sentiment as the main image on the card, especially if it's a really cute font, like this one!


This is a great Elzybells challenge, and you are invited to play along. This week's challenge is:
Pink Blue and Green!
I was fairly liberal with my color choices, but it's still legal! This is one of those cards you could give to a friend for any occassion, or just because... I love those kind of cards.

This sentiment is stamped on a die cut using, surprise, surprise, my SLICE! It's from the Noteworthy cartridge, and it's the 3 inch size. I stamped on Prism cardstock that has a texture to it, so it's not just a flat white paper.


Lot's of product on this card. It was fun to use my stuff. I'm on a mission to NOT HOARD, so this is me, NOT HOARDING!!!

Supplies: Paper: SU! (Kraft), Prism (White), Crate Paper; Ink: Ranger (espresso); Stamps: Elzybells; Crate Paper die cuts, Making Memories Slice Noteworthy Cartridge, Sewing machine, thread.....

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great idea to highlight the sentiment! I love the design...and agree with you! I hoard too and need to stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO, Pretty!! Gotta love using what you have! We all need to do that more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Tobi! I need to try putting large sentiments on the fronts of my cards. I love how this looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. swell card! I bet that slice is a ton of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!