Mini VSN

I had no idea it was Mini VSN this weekend, but I'm glad there was because I had a little time on Saturday and all day today to stamp, so it gave me something to do. I hope to do a few more challenges before the day's over, but here's what I made so far:

This challenge was to make a card for a holiday that you love, and I love Labour day. One last day to do NOTHING before school starts.. Sounds good to me!
This challenge was to make a card with something SOFT. That little heart is covered in white Fun Flock and is very velvety!

This challenge was to use the Burned Batik technique. (See the background? That's the result of the technique). I used one of my cute, new Elzybells stamps for the main image.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. cute cards...love the penguin and her swimwear...tooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bella card is my fav. I love how you cut her off and arranged the textured hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!