Elzybells May Sneak Peek Day 2

 
Another sneak peek of cuteness... I'm still in the middle of my love affair with my Silhouette, and really enjoying making shaped cards.. I'm not totally comfortable decorating them, I kind of have a block, but I think if I keep trying I'm apt to have some good ideas soon... 

This one was really all about the image because the card base was really busy and bright, and didn't really need much else. I coloured the bears with Koh-I-Noor pencils and Gamsol with blending stumps. I am really trying to get better at colouring with this medium.

 
I added a thick piece of white on the inside to not only write on, but the patterned paper was a little flimsy, so it helped to add support.. I think this will make a really cute birthday card for someone!! 
Check out the other Elzybelles sneak peeks too:
Elzybells Blog

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. oooh Tobi, I love this shaped card! Awesome colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Tobi - fab colouring! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so supah cute!! i'd say you've mastered this coloring medium!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job with a super tough color combination Tobi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!

    I don't know what i love more the colouring or the gorgeous cake cut out card.
    Wonderful job!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cuteness!! Just look at that adorable candle and flame. LOVE the cake card. Can't wait to see what more you do with the Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tobi you are doing a great job with shaped cards. I admit that I would have a "block" regarding embellishing them.
    This Silhouette sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!