Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

It's a countdown to Christmas around here and I don't know about you, but I'm WAY behind!! So what's a good solution? MAKE MORE CARDS! Hey! Makes sense to me!

This week's Jacksonbelle challenge was to make a holiday card. Easy peasy!! I also used today's colours from SCS's color challenge to help me out with some ideas! 


I loved this stamp when I first got it. It was one of my first stamp sets and still one of my fav's. I don't think I'll ever give it up... Anyway.. I used Copic markers to colour it and I did some really dramatic shading for "DRAMA". For the "Curry" colours I used a custom Y20, Y21, YR23, YR25.. For some of the deepest shades of curry I added a hint of brown (E25) and blended it out with the curry colours..


I used Basic Grey patterned papers and a button with some ribbon from May Arts.

Check out the DT's creations here, and go to Lindsey's blog to read
about the NEW DT Members!!

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
  Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
  Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life
  Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
  Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Windy Robinson ~ Card and Page
  Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
  Stephanie Severin ~ Ingenious Inkling
  Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
  Amy Tsuruta ~ Tsuruta Designs

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Thank you for commenting!