Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

It's a countdown to Christmas around here and I don't know about you, but I'm WAY behind!! So what's a good solution? MAKE MORE CARDS! Hey! Makes sense to me!

This week's Jacksonbelle challenge was to make a holiday card. Easy peasy!! I also used today's colours from SCS's color challenge to help me out with some ideas! 


I loved this stamp when I first got it. It was one of my first stamp sets and still one of my fav's. I don't think I'll ever give it up... Anyway.. I used Copic markers to colour it and I did some really dramatic shading for "DRAMA". For the "Curry" colours I used a custom Y20, Y21, YR23, YR25.. For some of the deepest shades of curry I added a hint of brown (E25) and blended it out with the curry colours..


I used Basic Grey patterned papers and a button with some ribbon from May Arts.

Check out the DT's creations here, and go to Lindsey's blog to read
about the NEW DT Members!!

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
  Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
  Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life
  Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
  Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Windy Robinson ~ Card and Page
  Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
  Stephanie Severin ~ Ingenious Inkling
  Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
  Amy Tsuruta ~ Tsuruta Designs

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Gorgeous card...your coloring is over the top fabulous!

    I'm looking forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just too adorable Tobi! yup, can't go wrong with that set...your coloring is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as per usual, your coloring is amazing. I try and try but never does it look like yours!!

    Remember to slow down and breathe. You wanna enjoy the holidays too!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to get to create with you ... those colors just POP ... fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously...I wanna color like you when I grow up! GORGEOUS card, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really adorable. I concur with the others--your coloring it tops! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! One of my Fav stamp sets too and great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tobi your card is beautiful and I love your BLOG! The layout is amazing girl! Merry Christmas friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tobi, what a great card!!! I can't wait to work with you in the new year... your coloring is so inspirational:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Tobi, this is SO dang cute! I LOVE the colors and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, I followed you from Twitter via a SCS tweet pointing to your card on SCS, from SCS to your blog! Your cards and coloring are gorgeous!! Off to check out the rest of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!