Into the Woods....

So I've been playin' with the new Blogger features available
and have changed the look of my blog a little... So don't
mind me if my blog is a little Bi-Polar until I figure it all out.

Anyway... Into the Woods. I showed you a card made with
some of that wood paper from Creative Imaginations the other day,
well here are a couple more:

A very clean and simple card with a sticker from "Sticker Sentiments - Baby", a prima
some yummy PTI ribbon and Viola!!

This second card is a favourite of mine:


The wood paper is actually the same colour as the previous card,
I just sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to tint the wood
to the colour I wanted.. It turned out beautifully!
Again, I added a Prima, a sticker sentiment and that's it!

Did I inspire you to buy some wood paper?? haha..

Take care!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love the new look Tobi... I gotta investigate blogger! love that wood paper too....can't wait to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, love that wood paper. I must get some!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!