Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

Welcome to another fabulous Jacksonbelle Tuesday challenge!  Since Easter is right around the corner, our challenge this week is to a make a card/project with an Easter or Spring theme.  We’d love for you to play along!  If you do, be sure to leave us a link in the comments section of this post or use keyword  JBE098 when uploading to SCS or PCP.

I decided to make a little easter basket with BRAND NEW Silhouette cut. 
And by brand-new I mean just released today!! I'm so glad I used a cut right away. 

Once I adhered the butterfly to the basket I sprayed it with Tattered Angels Mist. 
 The butterfly is cut from Kioshi Basic Grey paper... Purple is growing on me! ;)

That beautiful bud is a prima flower. 

(Sentiment is an SRM Sticker)

Thanx for looking. Please take a look at my team-mate's projects too!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Thank you for commenting!