50 and Fabulous!

I made this card for Papertrey Ink's "Make it Monday" challenge. This week's challenge is to make a sentiment strip with vellum. What a great use for a product that is so widely unused! I know I haven't used vellum in a LONG, long time...



I don't know anyone turning 50, but I like the alliteration of 50 and fabulous! I'll bring this to the flower shop where I'm sure it will get picked up.. 

Details:
  • "50" was cut out with the Slice. (Basics 3 cartridge)
  • The red banner was cut out with the Silhouette
  • All the paper is PTI: Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest and White
  • The polka dots in the background were stamped with PTI's Polka Dot Basics in Fresh Snow ink
  • The sentiment was stamped in Hawaiian Shores ink. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!