Happy Bark-Day


Isn't he cute?? 

When I saw that Kim Hughes started her own stamp company with her amazing images I knew I had to buy a set right away! I chose Birthday Buddies because 1, it's a versatile set, and 2, I already had ideas floating around in my head, so I bought it! 

I used a bunch of papers from My Mind's Eye "Fine and Dandy" 6x6 paper pad, Hawaiian Shores cardstock (PTI) and a whole lot of sewing! 

One more thing to share:


Today was a pro-d day and I had the opportunity to attend an art workshop taught by a colleague from my school. Here's the thing, I LOVE to colour, I LOVE art, but I suck. You should have seen all of the amazing paintings the actual art teachers in the room did.. It blew my mind what they could do in one sitting. 
But I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination so I walked away pretty proud of my efforts!! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. what a great painting! and of course I love the card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobi! Your painting is amazing. Yellow tulips are my favorite flower ever. Is there anything you can't do??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice colors and sewing!! I love the design you used to put it all together and make it a very nice card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!