What's up?

I've had a busy week in my work-life.. If you don't already know, I teach at an amazing high school teaching the best subject ever: MUSIC! We're leading up to the end of term 2 and that means one thing around here: playing tests!! Argh!! But I've also had the opportunity to get my vocal jazz group out performing at a local festival and we were also featured recently in an article for the local paper. Here's a video clip the reporter put together... The article will be out this week and I can't wait to read it.

So.. Valentine's Day! I had a great day with my hubby.. I started the day off by going to MAC to try on some of the makeup from the new Wonder Woman collection.. it's awesome! Here's the finished product:


I asked for a dramatic look, and I got a dramatic look!! The makeup artist that did my makeup kept saying the foundation had a "dewy" finish and I had NO idea what that would look like until I saw my skin under the lights.. Yep.. It's dewy alright. lol... I was a makeup artist for a while and I LOVE LOVE LOVE makeup, and it's always fun to get your makeup done by someone else and learn a trick or two while you're at it! If you live near a MAC you should book an appointment for a makeup application. It's always free and they always do a really good job.

So... card share.. Here's a card I made with a beautiful Technique Tuesday set by Ali Edwards called, Love, Ali.

 

A sentiment this beautiful can stand alone on a card. I added a Prima flourish and a die cut for a little pop of colour!

I have one more card to share.. My friend Charlene is the featured stamper this week at SCS and I had the pleasure of picking one of her cards and casing her.. It was great fun. Here's my card based on hers:


I had a lot of fun using some old and new products on this fun little card... I inked up Wingin' it for the first time with some Memento inks and found some coordinating elements to add to the card. The old- BoBunny ribbon, the new - Die cut scalloped border by 3 Bugs... It's brand new and I love it!

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for checkin' in!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Pretty picture and how fun to go get your makeup done!!! Love the card, I love that "Love,Ali" stamp set you used on the first one and the colors on the second one are pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!