Whimsie Wednesday

Hi there. It’s my turn to host a challenge at the Whimsie Doodles blog and I would love it if you played along! One of the first challenges I ever played along with when I started making cards was a recipe challenge. I didn't have a lot of supplies at the time, but I could always make something work when it came to a recipe challenge. 

Here's the recipe:

Red

Twine (can be baker's twine or plain ol' twine)

and at least one flower

You are not limited to the prescribed ingredients, but your card must include all of them somewhere on your project. 

Sound fun?

Here's my card to serve as a little inspiration: 

All of the stamps are in our Baby Joy rubber stamp set:

To play along, and be entered to win a FREE Whimsie Doodles digital image, just enter your direct link at the Whimsie Doodles blog. You have until Midnight on Tuesday, July 5th to enter. We can't wait to see your fabulous creations!

Tobi_Code

Don’t forget to use this code when purchasing stamps!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!