Hi there!!! Can you believe it's Friday again already? WOW!! Where is August going? I hope you're all enjoying it as much as we are.
This week we are featuring Mary Brown (stampercamper @ SCS) and is based on this card.
I decided to do a NO STAMPING card. All of the magazines nowadays are full of cards with no stamping and it’s a no-stress easy way to make a pretty card. Check mine out:
What do you think? Do you appreciate cards with no stamping? Do you feel cheated?? lol…
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC28), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!